4 STAR HOTEL in Florence If you like antiques, love living in antiquity, yet still want all the modern 21st century amenities, you may want to check out the Bernini Palace when staying in Florence. This four star hotel is a real treat, as it was once a private 15th Century residence of a Florentine nobleman. What is great about the Bernini Palace is that you get to experience the lavish life style of the Renaissance Florentine nobility and all the charm and hospitality which comes with it. The glorious past of the former capital of the country is vivid in the warm Tuscan Floor of this elegant hotel which faces the Palazzo Vecchio, and it is a stone's throw from the Uffizi and 10 minutes walk from Santa Croce. This traditional Tuscan Hotel has a contemporary touch in the bar and lobby, and with its cosy ambience Bernini Palace Hotel in Florence is the favourite accommodation for people visiting the city, reminding more of a sumptuous home than a hotel.
Because the Bernini Palace is a hotel which was originally a private residence, there is no room that is like the other. All the mentioned suites have Murano chandeliers and precious works of art. The classes of rooms are listed below:
- The Superior Rooms are the rooms which are for the couples looking for a romantic trip to Florence or for those single travelers who want to have a luxurious tour of Europe. The superior rooms are decorated in the traditional period style of 15th Century Florence, when the Bernini Palace was built. The superior rooms have upholstery and draperies made from precious fabrics;
- The Deluxe Rooms are an antique lover’s paradise. The rooms are furnished with antiques and elegantly decorated and rooms also include hand crafted chandeliers from Murano. The deluxe rooms are all different from each other by either shape or color and have windows which open up to views of the cathedral, the Palace of Bargello, and the Steeple of Badia Florentina;
- The Double Deluxe Executive Tuscan Floor is one floor which has the only two of the double deluxe suites. These two suites have the Tuscan theme with wooden timber ceilings and lavish trappings with antiques accenting the decor. One of the suites has a handicap accessible bathroom. You may want to book that suite in advance if you need such facilities;
- The Junior Suite Tuscan Floor is the only apartment on the Tuscan floor. This is a lavish penthouse like apartment designed for your comfort and relaxation in mind. The junior suite is done in the traditional Muresco style with deep reds in the decor, ceiling beams and many other great features with antiques in accent places with all attention paid to the most minute detail.
- Heating and air conditioning;
- Laundry, Dry Cleaning & Ironing Service;
- Business Center;
- Free wifi internet connection is located throughout the entire hotel complex;
- Fine dining can be found in two places in the hotel. The first is the Ristorante de Chiostrina, which offers a wide variety of both Tuscan and national Italian cuisine. The chef also integrates many innovative tastes in his cuisine, guaranteed to satisfy any palate;
- Bar and Lounge ,where you can enjoy an evening cocktail or afternoon aperitif;
- Terrace and Sundeck.