Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci
4 STAR HOTEL in Florence
When planning to take a vacation to Florence, you will find the city to be very elegant. Thus the Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci is the right hotel for you. Being a four star hotel, this little gem mirrors the elegance of Florence. The ambiance of the hotel is already set in the Florentine style, as the hotel is actually set in two historic buildings in the center of town. These buildings are of the Renaissance period, the Palazzo Strozzi del Poeta and Palazzo Minerbetti. Both are located on the Florentine shopping district, the Via de Tornabuoni. Other Florentine attractions near the hotel include the Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore, the Uffizi Gallery, and the Bell Tower of Giotto. One of then features that make the Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci so attractive is its wonderful roof garden with stunning views of the Florentine skyline. The Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci also has a wonderful restaurant with its local Florentine charm and wonderful dishes. The bar also has some cocktails made for you which are unique to the locale. If you are looking to sample other restaurants in Florence, the hotel’s concierge is more than happy to help you find them. For the business traveler or the group celebrating a birthday, wedding, etc. The staff at the Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci will help you organize events.
The Tornabuoni Hotel has a large selection of rooms and suites which you can choose from. All the rooms are designed in the Renaissance style and you will find some antique furniture as accent pieces throughout the rooms. Types of rooms available are listed below:
- The classic rooms are designed for the single traveler or couples who want expensive tastes at an affordable price. The classic rooms come with a private bathroom, telephone, minibar, and more;
- The superior rooms are for those who want to have more for their buck. Elegantly decorated, the superior rooms have comfortable beds, minibar, free internet, satellite TV, and more;
- The deluxe rooms are larger rooms with fine linens and amazing views of the city. Deluxe rooms come with satellite TV, wifi connection, and more;
- The junior suites are for those who want to enjoy Florence in the lap of luxury or for large families or groups of people traveling together. The junior suites are a classic and deluxe room combined. These rooms can comfortably host three to four people. The junior suites have windows with amazing views of Florence. All the junior suites have the above mentioned amenities as the other rooms;
- The suites are the largest rooms of the hotel and are located on the top floor. These rooms are equipped with a king size bed and have large area space for extra comfort.
The Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci is chalked with so many modern amenities that you will be able to enjoy the classical charm of Florence and have all the conveniences you are used to. Some of the amenities and services the hotel provides are listed below:
- Air conditioning;
- Free WI-FI throughout the entire hotel;
- The Roof Garden is there for you to enjoy an aperitif in the afternoon or an evening cocktail served by the Restaurant Bar (open daily from 7:00AM until midnight), while enjoying stunning views of Florence’s many monuments
- The hotel also has an elegant meeting and reading room;
- The restaurant provides meals from both Italian and Mediterranean cuisine with the head chef making mouthwatering recipes from different areas of Italy as well.