Palazzo Magnani Feroni
5 STAR HOTEL IN FLORENCE
Palazzo Magnani Feroni is a luxury 5 star Palazzo that has been at the center of Florence for more than 500 years. This historic palazzo is filled with antique statues, frescoes and paintings that will take you back to 16th century Florence Renaissance. Experience the aristocratic period of Florence first hand when you stay in Palazzo Magnani Feroni's historically and luxuriously appointed suites, only 12 in all, perfect for that unique trip you are planning. Palazzo Magnani Feroni is located within a 5 minute walk to the Ponte Vecchio, where you will also find access to many of the famous Florence museums such as the Uffizi, and of course, the cafes and restaurants for which Florence is known. At the top of the Palazzo, guests can enjoy a Scenic Terrace with full panoramic views of the city.
The Palazzo Magnani Feroni offers 12 beautifully appointed suites in 5 styles.
- Top Luxury Suite: Antique furniture, with laptop or tablet and Wifi, 1 bedroom with marble tiled bathroom.
- Unica Suite: A romantic junior suite, with antique frescos, a courtyard and ground floor location. Large bathroom with modern whirlpool shower.
- Luxury Suite: Vaulted ceilings, ground floor location with a living room, bedroom and marble tiled bathroom complete with tub and shower.
- Family Suite: The Palazzo Magnani Feroni offers two different Family Suites, both with a master bedroom and a smaller bedroom to accomodate families. The first is a Two Bedroom Top Luxury Suite on the 2nd floor of the Palace, with a living room, all separated by doors for complete privacy, and has two bathrooms, one with shower and tub, and the other with shower only. The Two Bedroom Classic Suite is a Classic Suite room that connects to a double bedroom that will accomodate 5 guests with a rollaway bed. This combination has one bathroom with shower only, and does have a living room.
- Classic Suite: One bedroom and living room with bathroom containing a hydromassage shower.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Connection;
- Independent Air Conditioning;
- Complimentary Newspapers (in guest’s preferred language);
- Direct Telephone Line;
- Satellite Televisions, flat screens, in both living rooms and bedrooms of suites (Classic and Unica Suites have only one flat TV screen in the living room area of the suite);
- Mini Bar with variety of snacks;
- Electronic Safe;
- Bathrobes and Slippers;
- Ecofriendly Bathroom amenities;
- Turn-Down evening service;
- European Bedding (down comforters);
- CD and DVD players with selection of music and films;
- Choice of natural soap fragrance upon arrival in suite;
- Light supper served en-suite for guests arriving after 9:30 PM;
- Free Coffee Served at 3-5 PM.