Grand Hotel Tremezzo
5 STAR LUXURY HOTEL in Lago di Como
Experience true luxury at one of the oldest hotels on Lake Como, designed in Art Nouveau style. Relax lakeside with stunning views of Bellagio and the Grigne mountains. The Grand Hotel Tremezzo dates back to 1910, with beautiful drawing rooms and period decorated salons, welcoming guests to sit and admire the park or lake views. The Grand Hotel Tremezzo is nestled among 20,000 sq meter park as well, which provides plenty of room for guests to become lost in its tranquil surroundings of blooming gardens and calming views. Enjoy a meal at one of their four restaurants, take spa day, or relax on the Water on Water pool, which is a pool located directly on the lake. Hotel Grand Tremezzo offers a truly luxurious experience.
The Grand Hotel Tremezzo has 80 rooms and 12 suites, each perfectly appointed to reflect the tranquility and location of the hotel, among the breathtaking views of Lake Como and the surrounding gardens. Views are plentiful through this hotel's large floor to ceiling windows.
- Park View Superior Room: Spacious, and light filled, with fine furnishings, some with a large bow-window, and others with a terrace. Approx. 375 sqft.
- Park View Deluxe Room: Spacious and bright, with a master bedroom and living area, bow-window or terrace, ideal for 3 guests. Bathrooms have a double basin, separate shower and bath. Approx 396 sqft.
- Lake View Superior Room: Enjoy amazing views of the lake from this room; Classic furnishings, fine marble bathrooms, and a balcony to admire the view. Approx. 350 sqft.
- Lake View Prestige Room: The newest addition to the Grand Hotel Tremezzo, the Lake View Prestige offers elegant interiors with views of the lake from the balcony. About 375 sqft.
- Lake View Deluxe Room: Located at the corners of the Grand Hotel Tremezzo, there are only eight of these magnificent rooms which offer stunning views of both Lake Como and Riviera delle Azalee. Floor to ceiling windows, a balcony, marble bath, separate shower and whirlpool bath with a view from the bathroom window as well.
- Family Rooms: Perfect for those with children or other family members. Two apartments, each with two bedrooms and a double bath with shower and tub. Located on the top floor of Villa Emilia, an historic 18th century building adjacent to the hotel. With Kids Play area and TV room on ground floor of the Hotel. Separate entrance
The ultimate in luxury, the historic suites at the Grand Hotel Tremezzo pay homage to the Great Ladies that left memories of their beauty behind at the Hotel...
- Suite Carlotta: Named for Princess Carlotta, this suite is on the second level, with a wood panelled foyer, a drawing room, separate bedroom, marble bathroom with shower and whirlpool tub and two stunning balconies. Can be connected to a second bedroom on request. 540 sqft.
- Suite Greta: Named for Greta Garbo, this 2 bedroom suite, is on the first floor of the Hotel, with 2 bathrooms, a living room, and a huge private terrace. 860 sqft + 280 sqft terrace.
- Honeymoon Suite Maria: An homage to Maria Mallone, located on the fourth floor, with a four poster bed with a view of the lake, red marble bathroom, whirlpool bath and a private terrace. 538 sqft.
- Suite Aurelia: The newest suite, Aurelia, named after one of the great ladies of the owner's family, is located on the third floor, offers a spectacular view of the lake, marble bathroom with whirlpool tub and double shower. 540 sqft.
- Rooftop Junior Suite: Master bedroom, living area, and private terrace with side views over Lake Como with jacuzzi on the terrace. 430 sqft + 215 sqft terrace.
- Rooftop Corner Suite: Master bedroom, living area, and private balcony with side views over Lake Como with jacuzzi on a private terrace. 540 sqft + 250 sqft terrace.
Rooftop Front Suite: The most precious of the Rooftop suites, looking out onto the Riviera delle Azalee. Equipped with a living and dining area, bedroom, dressing area, modern bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower. The living area and bedroom open onto the terrace which has its own jacuzzi. 650 sqft + 300 sqft terrace.
- Rooftop Penthouse: A Corner Suite connected with a Front Suite, the Rooftop Penthouse is the finest of the Grand Hotel Tremezzo. 1614 sqft.
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar with small bottle of champagne
- Safety deposit box
- LCD flat screen satellite TV
- DVD player with selection of movies
- High speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Direct phone line
- Slippers and dressing gowns
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries by Aquae di Como
- Laundry service (on request)
- 24 hour room service (on request)
- Four on-site restaurants
- Two bars
- Four swimming pools
- On-site Spa
- Fitness Center