Vista Palazzo, Lago di Como
5 STAR HOTEL in Como
Vista Palazzo, Lago di Como is a 5-star luxury hotel in the city center of Como. Situated in a stunning 19th century Venetian style Palazzo, the hotel combines a convenient central position with an exclusive lakefront location. Guests can enjoy an impeccable degree of privacy, relaxation and comfort, all while situated in a prime location, conveniently next to the lively Piazza Cavour, the historical main square and beating heart of Como. All this, while being delighted by the sweeping views of Lake Como from the windows and balconies of their suites. Truly Magical.
An entire floor of the hotel is devoted to leisure with an exclusive rooftop restaurant, “Ristorante Sottovoce”, available exclusively for the guests of the hotel, and the charming and spectacular “Infinity Bar”, offering special drinks inspired by the Lake Como area. The last floor hosts also the Library, a small secluded space which can be used for leisure as a place for relaxing with a book and a hot tea, or even for small business meetings.
The hotel is strategically located at 2 minutes from the Cathedral of Como, 10 minutes from Cernobbio, 25 minutes from Bellagio and 50 minutes from Milan city center. It takes only 40 minutes to arrive from Milan International Airport. The pleasures of Lake Como and Milan at your fingertips!
The hotel has a total of 18 charming suites and palatial rooms, equipped with all comforts to give the guests the joy of feeling at home in one of the world’s most beautiful places.
Designed by architect Maurizio Maggi, all the rooms and suites have a King size bed with Simmons mattress.
- Deluxe Double Room: 400 square feet space designed as a modern oasis of delightful comfort. Guests may choose either one king or two twin beds, can enjoy a marble bathroom and a spacious wooden walk-in closet.
- Junior Suite: 540 square feet with an eye-catching view of The Garden. It features artistic pastel and intense colors in every corner, marble bathroom featuring separate bathtub and shower and a separated living area.
- Corner Junior Suite: 540 square feet, it offers two choices of view, whether guests want to contemplate Piazza Cavour square or the lake. It features artistic pastel and intense colors in every corner, marble bathroom featuring separate bathtub and shower and a separated living area.
- Suite: six glamorous 590 square feet suites, individually designed by Maurizio Maggi with carefully chosen furnishings to resemble the luxurious atmosphere of Como city and the Lake. They all feature a large entrance foyer, marble bathroom, polished wooden floors covered in antique oriental rugs and a spacious wooden walk-in closet. All have a separated living room with an outstanding view on Lago di Como.
- Alarm clock
- Air conditioning
- Rivolta Bathrobe
- Etro bath amenities
- Coffee machine
- Telephone with external line
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Mni Bar
- Safe Box
- Flatscreen LCD TV