Art Hotel Navigli
The Art Hotel Navigli in the lively Navigli area of Milan, stands out for its modern design, and features a collection of modern art paintings and sculptures from international artists such as Arnoldo Pomodoro, Dalì and Man Ray, in display throughout the hotel, making this unique four star gem a paradise for lovers of contemporary art. The hotel is conveniently located in Milan’s business district but also near many of Milan’s fine art galleries, winding market stalls and other attractions, with easy access to all of Milan’s attractions, making it ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. Milan city center is easily reached via metro, with Porta Genova Metro Station a 5 minute walk away.
- The Single Rooms are ideal for business travelers who are in Milan for a short period of time,and are equipped with a wide single bed and a desk for your laptop;
- The Double Rooms can come with a double or two twin beds. These rooms are great for both business and leisure travel and some of them do actually connect to the adjacent one;
- The Junior Suite can also be set up to be a triple or quadruple rooms, ideal for large families. These rooms have up to four beds and come with a separate second room serving as a living room;
- The Suites are spacious and very bright, an art lover’s delight designed with two rooms in mind. The suites have a living room which is equipped with a sofa bed and other comforts.
- Free Wi-Fi;
- 24 Hour Front Desk Service;
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge);
- Laundry Service;
- Business Center;
- Non-smoking Rooms.