5 STAR HOTEL in Milan
When you think about Milan, you tend to think about wonderful Italian opera, Verdi, Puccini, Donizeti, etc. You think where all the wonderful Verdi and Puccini classics, such as Rigoletto and La Boheme were performed, in Milan’s famous La Scala Opera House. Typically, those who love classical music and opera not only have good tastes in music, but also have good tastes in fine dining, luxury, and more. The Westin Palace in Milan is there to cater to you, whether it was your life long dream to see a Verdi opera at La Scala or whether it was simply to see the city. The Westin Palace is a five star hotel and is there with you in mind.
Being a five star hotel, the Westin Palace has 227 luxoriuos rooms which are designed to pamper you every way possible. The room classes are listed below:
- The Single Rooms are designed for one person with a highly luxurious single bed. The Westin Heavenly Bed is the type of bedding in the single room, as in all rooms. The single room also comes with a private bathroom and is considered the most basic room in the hotel;
- The Classic Rooms are designed for two people, and you can request them with either a double or two twin beds;
- The Delux Suites is where the grandure begins. All the suites have a combination of a fine sitting area and a comfortable bed and are great for those who have expensive tastes and enjoy high luxury.The deluxe suites also include a private steam bath;
- The Westin Workout Room is the room for those who like to workout and have a health conscious lifestyle. The Westin Workout rooms have luxurious Westin Heavenly beds and a exercylce or treadmill for you to workout on. You have a flat screen TV in front of the exercise machines so you can watch the morning news or other television while working out. The Westin Workout rooms also have 24-hour in room massage services available;
- The Grand Deluxe Rooms is a roomy and highly luxurious room with elegantly decorated walls and furniture in both the room and bathroom.Though this room is a one room guest room, it does have a separate wing with a sitting area adjacent to the area with the bed;
- The Executive Suites are those rooms designed for the business traveler. An extremely large room, the executive suites are designed with PC hookups for those business travelers who need to work on their laptops on a regular basis. The executive suites also have a large sitting area for those business people who need the sitting space for small business meetings for making deals and international business transactions;
- The Junior Suites are small suite with all the above mentioned basic amenities and are designed for those families who have expensive tastes or simply need a large space for all the people.The junior suite is also great for groups of friends and large families;
- The Diplomatic Suites are designed to be both elegant and luxurious. With all the basic amenities mentioned above, the diplomatic suites also include antique furniture and Murano lamps and chandeliers throughout the suite. The bathrooms of the diplomatic suites have a Turkish bath and are lined with fine marble fixtures;
- The Presidential Suites are the cream of the crop, when it comes to the suites at the Westin Palace. These are the most luxurious suites in the hotel with two levels and a private terrace. The presidential suites have a bedroom on the upper level and a living area on the lower level. The walls are decorated with fine fabrics and have hand made Murano lamps and chandeliers. The private terrace of the presidential suites are large and have a dining area, lounge seats and a small swimming pool.
The hotel also has restaurants with fine dining and more. All basic amenities available in every room and around the hotel are listed below:
- Basic room amenities are in every room within the Westin Palace complex. These basic amenities include the following;
- In room movies are available on demand in your room’s entertainment counsel;
- LCD TV set with satellite channels;
- The Westin Heavenly Bed is an extremely comfortable bed which is available in every room at any Westin Palace anywhere in the world;
- Child friendly features in every room which include cribs upon request for the little ones and roll away beds for the bigger kids;
- Bathrooms are loaded with luxuries, such as a shower and bath, Turkish bath, bathrobes, in bathroom telephone, and hairdryer;
- Fully stocked minibar;
- 24-hour in room fine dining and other room service;
- Wifi wireless internet access is available in all rooms and common areas in the Westin Palace in Milan. The wifi service is not free. Whether in your room or surfing the net in the hotel lobby, it does cost 15 EUR per day to use the service;
- Valet parking is available at 37 to 57 EUR depending on the vehicle and time of day;
- Car rental services;
- Limousine services;
- 24-hour front desk service;
- Limited shuttle service to and from Milan’s airport;
- Dry cleaning services;
- Wellness services are also offered at the Westin Palace in Milan.The wellness services include the WestinWorkout room which is an exercise room located in the hotel complex. The wellness services also include a steam bath and sauna and in room massage services.
The Westin Palace has three wonderful restaurants and dining areas it its palace in Milan.These eateries and their menus are listed below:
- The Casanova Restaurant is the flagship restaurant of the Westin Palace in Milan. Although the decor includes hardwood floors and trim on the furniture and the seats are upholstered with the finest materials, the restaurant has a dress code of smart casual, so you do not need to dress up in a formal suite;
- The Ivory Terrace is a seasonal eatery which has a menu of Italian and Mediterranean dishes;
- The bar and lounge is a great place to surf the web on your laptop while enjoying an afternoon tea or evening cocktail.