Grand Hotel Tritone
Grand Hotel Tritone sits on a cliff looking out over the Amalfi Coast, offers an outdoor pool set in the grounds. The secluded beach is immediately below, and there is free Wi-Fi and free parking. Most of the suites have an enchanting view of the sea and are all uniquely decorated. The décor is variable and personalized thanks to the typical Vietri majolica and the famous terracotta floors of Ogliara. Guests can take the elevator down to the private beach below the hotel. Here a bar and cafe serving lunch await you.
The Hotel’s restaurant La Cala delle Lampare is known for the sound traditional Mediterranean cuisine enriched by the constant ingredients of the Amalfi Coast, as the Tritone Restaurant's kitchen prides itself to use local products of excellent tone.
- The Standard Double Rooms with Sea View have One Double Bed and have a max occupancy of 2 adults;
- The Superior Twin Rooms with Sea View have Two Twin Beds and have have a max occupancy of 2 adults;
- The Deluxe Double Rooms have One Double Bed and have a max occupancy of 2 adults and one child;
- The Junior Suites have One Double Bed or Two Twin Beds and have a max occupancy of 3 adults.
- The Standard Triple Rooms have One King Bed or One Twin Bed and have a max occupancy of 3 adults.
-Outdoor Pool (seasonal), Grounds, Terrace;
-Bar, Breakfast in the Room;
-Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge
-Free parking is available on site;
-Dry Cleaning and Ironing Service;