Corso 281 Luxury Suites Roma
5 STAR HOTEL in Rome
Corso 281 Luxury Suites Roma is a 5-star boutique hotel located in a noble mansion dated back to the late 18th century in the historical heart of Rome.
Owner Natalino Gisonna opened Corso 281 with a singular vision: to create the home in Rome he always wanted. He carefully selected every part of the guest experience, from the wines—from his home region of Calabria—to the daily in-room breakfast service served with fresh, local products.
The hotel is strategically located at walking distance from Rome main attractions: 30 seconds from Galleria Doria Pamphili, 4 minutes from the Pantheon or the Trevi Fountain, 5 minutes from Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps or Via Condotti, the hub of International fashion.
The suites are like art galleries, with rotating collections arranged by local gallerist Giacomo Guidi. Comfort is a key word: at check-in, guests select their pillow and mattress preferences, as well as the type of champagne they want for the mini bar.
Corso 281 Luxury Suites Roma offers 12 suites, designed by the Milanese architect Chiara Caberlon having Rome itself as inspiration. The result is a palette of primarily black and white, complemented by warm wooden floors. White, mirror-panelled partitions break up bedroom and lounge spaces, while clean-lined bathrooms are decked out in Carrara marble, a modern interpretation of an ancient Roman bath—albeit stocked with Bulgari toiletries. The suites have a stunning view over the monument “Altare della Patria” and the rooftops of the outstanding Via del Corso.
All air-conditioned with a flat-screen TV, a Nespresso machine and a mini-bar, and some studios also feature an equipped kitchenette and a furnished balcony.
- Deluxe Room: 323 sf, airconditioned with a King bed (2x2m and 34cm high) and a pull-out bed. Free wifi, flat screen tv and Nespresso machine. It is a mansion to itself, large, comfortable and bright, equipped with every comfort. The floor is made of wood, the bed is very large with the finest linens and velvets. The bathroom is with white and gray marble.
- Executive Suite: 377 sf, airconditioned with a King bed (2x2m and 34cm high) and a daybed with twin pull out beds (80x180). It is designed with little separé like mere musical note accents. The colors converse with one another softly, the warm wooden floors, the white marble bathroom, black waterfall marble shower.
- Luxury Suite: 484 sf, airconditioned with a King bed (2x2m and 34cm high) and a daybed with twin pull out beds (80x180). The most exclusive area of the hotel, where everything oozes freedom and elegance, from the large living room to the bedroom. The more contemporary design is in harmony with the preciousness of its ancient fabrics. The bathroom is voluptuous and minimal, in white and grey marble. In the Luxury Suite on the first floor there are two bathrooms, one with a waterfall shower and the other with a bath. The Luxury Suite on the third floor has a rather spectacular large marble bath for two people. These Suites also have furnished balconies with romantic views over the rooftops of Rome.
- A Smartphone with unlimited local and international calls and free internet 4 G
- Check in / check out 24/7
- Room service round the clock
- Breakfast with personalized menu with products for coeliacs and vegans
- Laundry by 12 noon the following day of request
- Cleaning and shoe polishing
- Hairdresser make up
- Shiatsu massage
- Personal Trainer
- Baby sitter
- Tailor boutiques.