The Inn at the Roman Forum
5 STAR HOTEL in Rome
The Inn at the Roman Forum is one of the best smaller five star hotels in Rome. Just a stone’s throw from Rome’s most famous attractions, the Coliseum and the Roman Forum, this little gem offers you a touch of antiquity. The Inn at the Roman Forum is a great little treasure which you can enjoy. If you are planning to travel to other parts of Italy, the Inn at the Roman Forum also has sister hotels in other parts of Italy.
Because the Inn at the Roman Forum is rather a small hotel, the rooms are limited, yet all the rooms are luxurious and great to stay in. The rooms are rated by their luxury by their sizes. They are listed from the most expensive to the cheapest below:
- The Master Garden Rooms and the Suites are the most luxurious rooms at the Inn at the Roman Forum. These rooms are all unique from one another. They are located on the upper level of the inn with openings to the garden.
- The Junior Suites are perfect for those travelers who enjoy expensive tastes and like to vacation in luxury. The Junior Suites have a sitting room and a large bedroom. The suites have a marble bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- The Executive Rooms are perfect for those who enjoy sleeping in a big bed and enjoy peace and quiet. The Executive Rooms feature a comfortable king size bed and they all face no traffic streets. The one nice feature of the Executive Rooms is that they are perfect for both the business traveler or the small family. The Executive Rooms come with a third bed upon request and at additional cost.
- The Deluxe Rooms are the more contemporary part of the inn. These rooms feature a king size bed and a marble designer bathroom with a jacuzzi. These rooms also have a fireplace and provide the ideal space for relaxation.
- The Superior Rooms are perfect for those travelers who like a quaint little room; they are equipped with a smaller queen sized bed or twin beds. The rooms are great for relaxing after a long tiresome day of exploring Rome.
- The Executive Family Rooms are ideal for large traveling families or groups of friends. The Executive Family Rooms are two adjacent rooms which can provide the ample space a large family would need. They also have a king size bed and a designer marble bathroom with a jacuzzi.
- The Deluxe Family Rooms are rooms which are which are adjoined deluxe and superior rooms and they are on the same floor. These are also great for the family planning to travel to Rome for that wonderful European vacation.
The amenities the inn offers are designed to pamper you and allow you to enjoy your stay in the lap of luxury. Eating and fine dining facilities are available at the Inn at the Roman Forum. The rooftop terrace of the inn offers stunning views of Rome and also has a glass walled eating area for the winter months. The rooftop terrace offers a bar which is open all day and is also where you can enjoy the breakfast buffet every morning. You can also get light lunches on the rooftop terrace.
- The lounge is the heart of this little gem. It provides a nice intimate space where can read the paper or a magazine and enjoy a delightful fire in its fireplace.
- The Cryptoporticus is the best attraction available in this wonderful inn. Having been discovered and excavated in 1887, the reason and function for the Cryptoporticus is unknown, however, it is part of the inn and open to its guests. You will be able to stay at an inn which includes one of the most historic treasures of underground Rome.
- iPod amplifiers are in every room for your musical entertainment.
- Free slippers
- Private bathrooms