Borgo di Pietrafitta Relais
If you enjoy the new type of ecotourism, which involves hiking, swimming, and other nature affiliated activities or you simply enjoy spending time in nature, then this may be the right hotel for you. The Borgo di Pietrafitta Relais is an enchanting 16th century medieval farmhouse in the middle of the Chianti area of Tuscany, five minutes away from San Gimignano, of which town and the surrounding countryside you can enjoy an incredible view. The hotel features 9 rooms and apartments, each one individually designed in a rustic style and featuring all modern comforts, to ensure that you will enjoy Tuscany at its greatest.
Rooms and Apartments:
Though the Borgo is best known for its apartments, it does have some rooms available if you feel you prefer a room instead. The rooms and apartments are listed below:
- The Standard Rooms are ideal for one or two people who want to enjoy a romantic vacation in the Italian countryside. They include a relaxing environment with terracotta tile floors, private bath, heating, a breakfast buffet, and free wifi internet;
- The Superior Rooms have big bathrooms with a corner tub, terracotta tile floors, free wifi internet and offer a breakfast buffet;
- The Small Apartments are ideal for the small family looking to enjoy a relaxing trip to the Tuscan countryside or for a couple looking to enjoy a priceless romantic getaway. The small apartments feature natural stone walls and large airy rooms, they have a large hearth fireplace where you can enjoy cozy evenings in front of the glow of a romantic fire;
- The Medium Apartments include large rooms with natural stone walls. These apartments are ideal for medium to large families or groups of people. They enjoy luxurious furniture and give you the feel of living in a Medieval Italian cottage;
- The Large Apartments have large cavernous rooms made from natural stone. These apartments are very spacious and have an incredible charm;
- The Villas are the largest of all the apartments available at the Borgo. They are actually separate units on the property of the Borgo di Pietrafitta Relais. With a wonderful terrace where you can enjoy the wonderful views of Tuscany one of these villas could be your private home away from home.