Castello Di Meleto
4 STAR HISTORICAL PROPERTY in Gaiole in Chianti (Siena)
The historic Castello Di Meleto overlooks the Massellone Valley, at the center of an ideal geographical triangle formed by the cities of Siena, Florence and Arezzo. Set on a hill, this castle belonged to the Benedictine monks of the Coltibuono Abbey. Surrounded by six beautiful houses, restored in the year 2000, each house has a private garden or terrace that overlooks the countryside surrounded by green vineyards and olive groves. All the rooms and the apartments are furnished in Tuscan-style, featuring terracotta floors and wooden furniture. Daily walks are possible on roads and paths in the area. From the same roads, the "Eroica”, a fascinating extreme racing with vintage bikes, takes place every year. The castle’s restaurant is called La Fornace di Meleto and is 400 meters away and serves Tuscan and Italian cuisine. The property also has a medieval kitchen where breakfast is served. Castello Di Meleto is a 30 minute drive from Siena and Rapolano Terme, Arezzo is about 35 miles away.
- The One Bedroom Apartments come with One double or Two single beds, and have a Max Occupancy of 2 adults and 1 child;
- The Two Bedrooms Apartments come with One Double and Two Single Beds, and have a Max Occupancy of 4 adults and 1 child;
- The 3 Bedrooms Apartments have a Max Occupancy of 6 adults and 1 child, and they come with 1 double and 2 single beds, and 1 sofa bed;
- The Superior Double Rooms come with One Double Bed and have a Max Occupancy of 2 adults;
- The Triple Room Apartments come with Three Single Beds and have a Max Occupancy of 3 adults.
- Two outdoor pools;
- Restaurant and swim-up bar;
- Complimentary wireless;
- Hair dryer;
- Daily housekeeping;
- Free Parking;
- Self-serve laundry;
- Wedding services;
- Limited hour front desk.