5 STAR HOTEL in Siena
The Fonteverde SPA is located in the vast natural park of the Siena hills and the Tuscan countryside. Built amid hot springs in the 17th century, guests can enjoy the benefits of the spa treatments and thermal hot waters. Originally built by Grand Duke Ferdinando I de' Medici, it has seven thermal pools and a wellness and beauty center. Travelers may take in the views of the natural landscape as they delight in fine cuisine at Restaurant Ferdinando I, serving both Tuscan and spa cuisine.
The Fonteverde SPA offers 66 rooms, 7 junior suites, and 7 suites, including 2 exclusive suites with terraces views of the Tuscan countryside. All are beautifully appointed the perfect complement of Renaissance and modern accents.
- Queen: Double room with private marble bath and shower.
- Privilege: Double room with private marble bath and shower or tub. Pets welcome, private terrace on request.
- Privilege Valle: Double room, private marble bath with shower or tub. Valley view.
- Deluxe: Large and elegant double room, marble bath with shower and/or tub. Third bed on request.
- Junior Suite: Spacious double room, living area, private marble bath with shower and/or bathtub. Third bed on request.
- Suite Valley View: Master double room with separate living room. Private marble bath with shower, tub and dual sinks. Fully furnished terrace facing the valley.
- Eleonora Da Toledo: Wide double room furnished with separate living room. Two private bathrooms with showers, bathtubs, and double sinks. Fully furnished terrace with valley view.
- Crisitina Di Lorena: Wide double room with separate living room. Two private bathrooms with shower, bathtub, and double sinks. Fully furnished terrace facing valley.
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- Flat screen TV
- Working desk
- Satellite TV
- Safety box
- Laundry service
- Hair dryer
- Daily newspaper