4 STAR HOTEL in Cison di Valmarino
Overlooking the Treviso hills, the CastelBrando is an astounding artistic and historical restoration of one of Europe's largest castles. Offering amazing views of the surrounding hills and courtyard, this beautiful castle has all the modern comforts of today, is decorated in period style, and has wonderful amenities. Enjoy some time at the SPA, or a lovely dinner at one of their two restaurants, or a drink at one of the CastelBrando's bars, wine cellars, or wine bars. The CastelBrando also offers event space for large groups up to 1,800.
The CastelBrando Hotel has 80 rooms, suites and apartments in three different settings for you to enjoy: 50 inside the castle, 16 in the nearby dependance and 14 in the annexed Villa Marcello Marinelli, which are located down from the castle and connected by cable car.
- 42 rooms with authentic period furniture, with a view of the inner courtyard of the castle.
- 6 junior suites appointed in Venetian style, with sitting area and some with fireplaces. View of hills and valley below.
- 2 royal suites with a loft for the bedroom, overlooking a living room, two bathrooms, and kitchenette. With a view of the valley.
- Modernly appointed, the cottage rooms are located in a stone cottage in front of the entrance of the cable car that connects the castle to the cottage. Rooms have a view of Cison Valmarino.
Villa Marcello Marinelli
- Containing 14 rooms, suites and apartments decorated in country period style, all rooms have a view of the square, inside courtyard or the castle above.
- Apartments are available in 1 or 2 bedrooms, lounge and living room, and kitchen.
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Free parking
- Free cable car between hotel properties
- Indoor parking (extra charge)
- Swimming pool, whirpool massage pool, turkish bath in SPA
- Finnish sauna and Kneipp pool in SPA
- Fitness room
- Sun terrace