Al Ponte Antico
Your stay in Venice could not be made more complete when you check into an elegant and classy residence, such as the four star Al Ponte Antico Hotel. Facing Venice’s Grand Canal, and with views of the Rialto Bridge, Al Ponte Antico is a 10-minute walk from Pizza San Marco and just over a mile away from Santa Lucia Train Station. The Hotel is a 14th century palace which was originally built as a residence for an aristocrat. It then came to be in a project of renovating the historic center of Venice and thus the palace was renovated. All attention was payed to every detail to recreate the period look: the rooms are embellished with chandeliers and tapestries, and the lounge features original wood ceilings. Al Ponte Antico Hotel also offers a view of the world’s most beautiful waterway, with a small and cozy shared terrace to experience extraordinarily romantic moments.
The Al Ponte Antico Hotel has some of the most elegant and airy rooms in a boutique hotel in Venice. All the rooms have high ceilings and a roomy atmosphere. The types of rooms available are listed below:
- The Classic Rooms are ideal for either a single person or couple. They offer stunning views of the Grand Canal and come with large beds, a desk and a private bathroom;
- The Superior Rooms are more spacious than the classic rooms, have elegant wallpaper with a blue background and gold floral design in traditional Venetian style. The rooms are airy, have high ceilings and large beds, along with a private bathroom;
- The Deluxe Rooms are much larger than the superior rooms and are ideal for those who are traveling with a family;
- The Junior Suite have several rooms with a large bed, a sofa bed, and more.
- 24 hour desk service;
- Air conditioning;
- Satellite flat-screen TVs;
- Free toiletries, bathrobe & slippers;
- Free WI-Fi;
- Fax service;
- Laundry service which includes ironing;
- Breakfast buffet which includes homemade pastries, eggs, salads, and other delicacies;
- Bar and Terrace.