Al Ponte dei Sospiri
Hotel Al Ponte dei Sospiri is a renowned hotel, housed in a restored 18th-century palace. Located just a short walk from Piazza San Marco and Ponte dei Sospiri (Bridge of Sighs), the hotel features views of the Palazzo Dogale (Duke's Palace), and it is the ideal destination for those seeking to relax and be pampered whilst enjoying the eternal Venetian beauty. The hotel comes with its own landing, where guests can always find private water taxis. A generous buffet breakfast is served in the top-floor dining room of the partner Hotel Donà Palace, right across the hotel. It is also possible to enjoy a continental breakfast in your room at no additional costs.
All the guest rooms at Hotel Al Ponte Dei Sospiri feature 18th-century Venetian décor and unique views:
- The Deluxe Rooms, come with one queen-size bed and measure 215 square feet;
- The Junior Suites are 323 or 377 square feet and are ideal for 2 adults and 1 child;
- Junior Suite with Canal view comes with one queen size bed; this room overlooks the water.
- LCD TV with satellite channels;
- Hair dryer;
- Air conditioning;
- Free Wi-Fi;
- Hydro-massage bathtub or a shower with Turkish bath in every bathroom;
- 24-Hour Front Desk;
- Non-smoking Rooms;
- Hypoallergenic rooms available;
- Wine Bar and Restaurant Hell Kitchen offer a selection of high quality wines and food tastings.