Hotel a la Commedia
A La Commedia Hotel is in a 19th century building, fully restored and open since 2006. It is perfectly situated as it is located in Campo San Luca, one of the most vibrant and elegant areas of Venice, next to the Grand Canal, across from the Goldoni Theatre and just 200 yards from the Rialto Bridge. It is also close the water-bus stop, and a mere 10-minute walk from St. Mark's Square. Its terrace features romantic views of Venice and the result is a unique atmosphere, in which tradition and modernity perfectly co-exist.
- The Classic Double or Twin Rooms come with cream decor and plush carpets, heavy drapes and dark wood furniture, LCD television, phone with voice mail, minibar, safe, CD player, marble bathroom with golden mosaics, phone and complimentary designer toiletries;
- The Deluxe Double or Twin Rooms are ideal for a 2 adults and one child occupancy, they come with an LCD television, direct-dial phone with voice mail, CD player, clock radio, in-room safe (accommodates laptop), bathroom with phone, shower/tub combination and bidet and designer toiletries;
- The Junior Suites come with one king size bed or one single bed or three twin beds, ideal for 3 adults and 1 child. They come with an LCD television, direct-dial phone with voice mail, CD player, clock radio, in-room safe (accommodates laptop), bathroom with phone, shower/tub combination and bidet and designer toiletries;
- The Suites come with a 1 double and 1 twin or 3 twin beds. They include an elegant living area with a large a large sofa and spacious marble bathrooms with golden mosaics and slippers, bathrobes, phone and complimentary designer toiletries.
- Free Wi-Fi;
- Panoramic Terrace;
- Room Service;
- 24-Hour Front Desk;
- Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service;
- Fax/Photocopying Service;
- Non-smoking Rooms;
- Facilities for Disabled Guests;
- Soundproof Rooms;
- Hypoallergenic room available;
- Air Conditioning.