* We were very pleased with our trip. All of the hotels had what we asked for – good location, AC and breakfast included. The people at Hotel Bailey in Rome were especially kind and helpful.
* I wish the car rental place recommended a GPS. Getting to the tour in Chianti was VERY difficult and we were late. Luckily, locals were kind enough to help us. Something far in Italy is close in comparison to Canadians!
* We really liked San Gimignano!
* All of the the tours were excellent!
* We both really liked the cooking school in Rome. It was one of the best meals of the trip and we quite enjoyed the day even though we were still a bit jet lagged.
I would recommend your services to friends as the trip was almost exactly as I had pictured it. Franca and Fiorella did a great job! They listened to us and answered our many questions in a timely fashion.
We have never used a company to book such a large trip. It was a very good experience. If I had to do it again, I would not have changed much. I would have liked more time in Tuscany!!