Bobbi & Scott
Overall, the trip was fabulous. Thank you so much for all of the time and effort you put in setting everything up and answering all of our questions along the way. We had many great experiences and met some terrific people.
1. All 3 hotels were terrific and they all took very good care of us. The hotel in Venice was a little less formal and smaller, but the view of the canal was amazing and the staff took great care of us and was extremely helpful during our visit. The hotels in Florence and Rome were a little more formal/fancy and they had great facilities. Florence hotel had a great happy hour with free appetizers in their bar and great service overall. The hotel in Rome was fabulous. They had an amazing spa where we got massages and used their facilities. They also had a great rooftop restaurant and bar. I'd recommend all 3 of these hotels and would happily stay there again.
2. The tour in Florence of the Accademia and Uffizi Museums was great. Our guide was so knowledgeable and spent a lot of time with us explaining the significance of different pieces of art in the museum. She was personable, very knowledgeable, and her English was very good.
3. Our driver, Jackamo, for our private tour of Siena and San Gimignano was one of our favorites. He was a really nice guy, knew so much of the history of Italy and the areas we were visiting, and gave us a restaurant recommendation in Siena that was just awesome. He also gave us some recommendations for a couple of places in Florence and those were great too. All were also very reasonably priced. We really enjoyed our time with him.
4. The wine tour was also terrific. The service that provided it was great. I would recommend using them again. It turned out we were the only two who signed up for the wine tour that day. We had a private tour of the location, spent 3 hours with the winemaker, and purchased some great wines at a reasonable price that they are shipping to us. This was a great excursion and the location was amazing. Can't say enough about this one.
5. The twilight Food Tour in Rome was one of our favorite things we did. Our guide, Dario, was super fun and knew the area well. The food and wine we experienced on this tour was great. We only wish we had done it sooner as we found some great locations we would have gone back to if we had time. I would highly recommend booking others for this tour.
Everything was really, really great and we thoroughly enjoyed our trip. We have so many great memories that will last a lifetime.
Thanks again for all your efforts. We would highly recommend your service to others planning trips to Italy.