Mark, Vina and Louis
1. Driver from airport was great very friendly and he stayed with us until the boat picked us up (30 minutes).
2. The hotel was nice and great location - close to everything. I thought it was a little small but we did not spend much time in the hotel so it didn't really matter.
3. Tour of Doge's Palace and St. Mark (my favorite saint) - Our guide was very knowledgeable and she took her time to explain everything. The tour was at a good pace.
4. Boat tour of 3 islands - we really enjoyed the boat tour and the time allowed at the islands was perfect - good thing Louis had the voucher on his phone because I forgot it at the hotel.
Florence (beautiful city and so much wonderful art and architecture, we could have spent a week here):
1. Hotel was great, clean staff was friendly and helpful and the location was great.
2. Walking Tour - Laura was awesome, friendly, she spoke clearly and was extremely knowledgeable. She even bought all of us gelato!
3. Tuscany wine tour - Excellent, perfect amount of time and not too far away. The host was great and funny yet very professional.
4. Vina's (my wife's) favorite of the three cities she bought a leather jacket (me too), purses and some beautiful ceramic pasta bowls....
1. Best hotel accommodations of the three - Giuseppe was awesome very friendly and helpful.
2. Coliseum and Ancient Rome tour - Manuela was fantastic! she was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and we had many wonderful conversations with her. Best tour guide we've ever had!
3. Food crawl tour - great restaurants, great fun and I think the Mortadela pizza is my new favorite (yum!) - the guide followed up the pizza with excellent gelato!
All the trains were excellent, fast, clean and easy to find as well as on off was easy (much more advanced than the U.S. rail system). I almost got off too early on the way to Rome but Louis noticed the stop name was different than voucher.
We had a wonderful time and thank you for helping us make this trip a success.
Thank you so much,
Mark, Vina and Louis